Partnering with TEDxBristol puts you at the heart of the biggest conversations on the TEDx platform in 2019 and gives you an exclusive opportunity to connect with the best minds in innovation, technology and media both in the South West and around the globe.
Influencers from across the country attend TEDxBristol to source new, game-changing ideas, make contacts and experience the infectious optimism of our speakers and workshops.
By joining us as a key sponsor, a delivery partner, or a supporter of the event, you can join these conversations and contribute to the success of Bristol’s brightest ideas platform and one of the most respected platforms for thought leadership in the world.
Some partnerships promise a mention and your logo on the website, that goes without saying. As you’d expect from TEDx, partnering with us is different, you’ll:
- Work closely with us to develop the best fit for you. No cookie-cutter packages here!
- Benefit from being part of our engaged community as we bring you into the conversation through social channels and our exciting content. More than just mentions!
- Get exclusive access to the main event, our launch events and even opportunities to contribute to key public engagement events throughout the 2019 campaign. You’re part of it!
There are three pillars supporting everything we do here at TEDxBristol, nurturing new talent, engaging with our diverse community and seeking out innovative collaborations and protecting our one precious planet.
We would like to invite you to join the positive disruption and creation of high-impact social capital via one or more of our partnership plans - whichever matches up with your own values and objectives.
Community in Partnership
- Develop close and meaningful relationships with local groups, organisations and schools.
- Enable hundreds of people from diverse backgrounds to attend our events free of charge.
- Work closely with community groups and young people to inspire ideas exchange, collaborations and plant the seeds for future thought leaders.
- Enrich the lives of people across the South West by giving them access to a world of ideas and possibilities.
- Ensure our passion for people is at the forefront of everything we do.
- Coach and nurture fledgling speakers to help them find their voice and become world-class storytellers.
- Share knowledge and develop our team through mentoring of newer members by more experienced team members, across all roles and skills.
- Champion our alumni who often go on to work in creative and tech jobs around the region adding value to the local community and up-skilling the next generation of game-changers.
- Give our partners the opportunity to get involved and gain invaluable hands-on experience.
- Make it a priority to find smarter ways to do things and put people and planet first.
- Strive to champion new methods and innovations which are planet and people friendly.
- Have open discussion with partners and the community on how we can ensure we lead healthier, smarter and more sustainable lives.
- Ensure that we lead by example, turn our ideas into action and be a catalyst for real change.
- Become the greenest, smartest event on the planet.
Sponsorship and partnership spaces are limited, for more information, and to discuss a collaboration with your organisation for TEDxBristol 2019, get in touch with our Partnerships team.