With only a few days to go, the TEDxBristol team can’t wait to welcome you to a day of game-changing talks, thought-provoking experiences and quiet moments for reflection and connection. So here's some key bits of information to help you make the most out of your day with us.
- We recommend you arrive at least 45 minutes before the start time of your booked sessions, in order to pick up your delegate wrist band, enjoy the communal space activities, 1766 Bar & Kitchen and get seated.
- On arrival please come to the box office to collect your delegate wrist band. You need a wrist band to be admitted to the Theatre.
- Please ensure you have your booking confirmation email with you (on your smart phone is fine).
- Please note that all seating is unreserved and on a first-come-first-seat basis.
- Please contact Box Office (on 0117 987 7877 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any access requirements and/or need help to get seated.
- This event will be captioned. There are a limited number of seats near the caption screen. Please contact Box Office if you would like to make use of this service.
- Please do not leave any belongings in the Theatre between sessions as you may be in a different seat when you return.
- TEDxBristol, Bristol Old Vic and partners are pioneering a ‘zero waste’ approach to this event and so would be grateful if you could help us achieve this as much as possible. Please bring your own reusable cup and/or bottle if you have one. Free water refills are available on site and instead of paper programmes, TEDxBristol will be sharing with you a digital link to all the speaker info. Find out more about how you can plan your journey, prepare for the day and be planet friendly here.
See you on the 17th November - don't forget to let us know about your experience of the day via social media and tag us in posts #TEDxBristol #ReflectRethinkReboot